Oreos are great, truffles are too. Put them together and you get a magical dessert you’ll never forget!
- One package double stuffed Oreos
- Four ounce cream cheese
- One cup white melting candy/or chocolate
Kitchen Items Needed:
- Food processor/something to crunch up the Oreos
- Mix the cream cheese and Oreo choppings together in a bowl.
- Roll the mixture into one inch balls, then place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- After you finish the balls you need to melt the chocolate down to a drippy consistency, then place back in the freezer.
These no bake Oreo truffles are a perfect dessert, or snack, for you to eat. They are delicious and fun to make. If you prefer, you can put some Oreo chunks on top.
By Roxy Pepper