Life just wouldn’t be complete without learning random animal facts…
- The female lions do 90% of the hunting in the pack.
- There is an average 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas.
- In Alaska, it is illegal to whisper in someone’s ear while moose hunting.
- The leg bones in a bat are so thin that they can’t walk.
- A housefly hums in the key of F.
- Octopuses have three hearts.
- Owls don’t have eyeballs, they have eye tubes.
- Polar Bears actually have black skin.
- Wild dolphins call each other by name.
- Squirrels can’t burp or vomit.
By Emma Tennent