Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies; now doesn’t the sound of that make your mouth water? These pastries are super easy to make, and from start to finish, they only take about 20 minutes. Parents, friends, and anyone who likes strawberries will love these cookies!
- One box of strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- Two eggs
- Two cups of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs.
- Add in the white chocolate chips and stir them until they are evenly distributed.
- Place spoonfuls of the freshly made batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake them for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let them set on the pan for two minutes, then place them on a wire rack for additional cooling.
- Once they are completely or almost completely cool, enjoy them!
If for some reason you’re just feeling extra creative or want to add a little more to the cookies, you could drizzle your favorite chocolate on the tops of them. No doubt strawberry white chocolate chip cookies are delicious with some vanilla ice cream or even a glass of milk. They are good anytime, day or night, relaxed or working, at a party or at home. These baked goods are delectable and toothsome giving you only the best of feelings.
By Nina Barry