Granola bars are a nutritious and are an easy to make snack that taste good. They can be eaten anywhere, such as on the go, and can be stored for a long time.
2 ½ cups of rolled oats.
½ cup of nuts (any kind) chopped.
¼ cup of honey
¼ cup of unsalted butter
⅓ cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees. Line a nine inch square baking dish with foil, and spray the dish lightly with cooking oil.
2. Place oats and nuts in a large bowl on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for eight to two minutes and then place in a large bowl.
3. Mix butter and honey with the brown sugar in a saucepan on medium heat until mixture is melted( that means it’s ready). Then add vanilla and the salt to the mixture, and add it to the oats.
4. Place the mixture in a pan, then chill them for about 2 hours,
5. Remove bars and cut to preferred size.
By Tristan Andaya
Photo Credits: Minimalistbaker.com