I’m sure that I’m not the only one excited for summer. I mean, school’s out in less then two months! And for that, I think you should treat yourself to a dessert crepe. This delicious pastry is basically your favorite fruits wrapped up in a pancake. I don’t want to force anything on you, but it’s also sprinkled with powdered sugar. I know your mouth is probably watering now, so I’ll go ahead and share the recipe.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ⅓ cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together your eggs, milk, melted butter, flour, sugar, and salt until smooth.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a small amount of butter or oil. The recommended application is with a brush or paper towel.
- Using a serving spoon or small ladle, spoon about three tablespoons of your premade crepe batter into the hot pan, tilting the pan so that the bottom surface is evenly cooked.
- Cook over medium heat, one to two minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Apply your desired amount of powdered sugar and enjoy!
Thanks so much allrecipes.com for coming through once more, and inspiring this delicious dish.
Photo Credits: Lemons for Lulu