If you are a chocolate lover and enjoy baking here is an easy recipe for chocolate chip bars.
- ¼ cup of milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of butterscotch chips
- ¼ cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of dark brown sugar
- ½ cup of light brown sugar
- 2 cups of bisquick.
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1) Set aside the butter,egg, and vanilla in
2) In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients
3) Then stir in butter, egg, vanilla.
4) Poor into an 8 x 8 x 2 greased pan.
5) Then bake at 350 °F for 18- 22 minutes
Now that you are done, enjoy. These treats work great for dessert and a Thanksgiving food.
By: Avery Frarer
Photo Credits: Avery Frarer