School life can be highly monotonous and boring. Occasionally, it becomes necessary to add some fun and excitement to your life, and riddles are just the thing to break up the monotony.
- You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I’m quick when I’m thin and slow when I’m fat. The wind is my enemy. What am I?
- I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
- What English word has three consecutive double letters?
- I have keys, but no locks. I have space, but no rooms. You can enter, but not leave. What am I?
- Which word in the dictionary is always spelled incorrectly?
- What can you hold in your right hand but not your left?
puɐɥ ʇɟǝl ɹno⅄ ˙9
pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ∀ ˙ㄣ
dɐɯ ∀ ˙ᄅ
ǝlpuɐɔ ∀ ˙Ɩ
By: Ryan Roco
Photo Credits: https://www.mapsofworld.com/world-map-image.html