Tessa Abbiatt– GRZEXP
Sometimes, life can be stressful and you just need a quick break. Riddles are the perfect way to relax your brain and have some fun! Take a second to test your brain’s skill at solving puzzles, with some fun loving animals!
1. Buddy the dog is wearing a 2 foot leash. He saw a squirrel and wanted nothing more than to chase after it. Lucky for him he was able to chase after the squirrel. How did Buddy accomplish this?
2. I have wings and I have a tail, across the sky is where I sail. Yet I have no eyes, ears or mouth, and I bob randomly from north to south. What am I?
3. Imagine this: A swarm of bees are going to attack you. You are running as fast as you can, running for your dear life. They are closing in about to sting. How can you escape from them?
4. What did the duck say at the end of his meal at the restaurant when the waiter brought him the check?
5. What do dogs, chocolate, and trees have in common?
Pssssssss….. Wanna sneak peek at the answers? Well here you go,
1. No one was holding the leash.
2. A kite.
3. Stop imagining.
4. I already have a bill.
5. They all have bark.
Featured Image Credits: Pixabay