SAMANTHA RINARD– GRZEXP.com Staff
Do you want to make a great holiday snack?
Here is a great recipe for the holidays.
- 20 ounces white chocolate chips (2 bags)
- 1 large box rice cereal
- 16 ounces mini pretzels (1 bag)
- 10 ounces M&Ms
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe glass bowl in 30 second increments until it’s fully melted.
- Add the cereal, pretzels, ¾ of the chocolate candies (reserve some for sprinkling on top so the red and green color stands out) and peanuts to a large trash bag.
- Close and shake the bag for a few seconds to mix the ingredients.
- Open the bag and add the melted chocolate.
- Close the bag again and shake until fully coated, about 30 seconds.
- Spread out to dry.
This is an awesome recipe to make and everyone should try this. You can put it in cute little bags and give them to your friends. You can also put it in a bowl for your family to share. It is my favorite recipe to make around the holidays. In my opinion it is so delicious. The only thing you have to do that involves cooking is melting chocolate in the microwave. It is so easy that almost everyone can do it! You can add peanuts if you like too, but since some people are allergic to it, I leave it out. It is a big batch, so you can share it with everyone. You can add a lot of things in this mix, even dark chocolate works, which makes it delicious.
Featured Image Credits: